Thursday, April 10, 2014

Zara Spring Picks

SPRING IS HERE!!! It's about 60 degrees outside, I can't stop sneezing, and I'm SO happy about it! You know what else is here? My move! I'm so excited for the new move - thankfully my two friends took me in! With a move, comes some much needed spring cleaning.  Let's just say I had to part with a lot, BUT that only means I can go shopping for a new spring wardrobe right??? (side note: PR has been extremely helpful, like above and beyond, during my move BUT he's continually trying to get ride of my things.  We were in the elevator the other day with a luggage cart full of my hanging clothes and when someone mentioned something about them, PR said "you can have anything"...jokes aside, get real guy)

There's no better place to do some spring shopping than Zara.  Their look book for April and May is now out, and I've got my eye on quite a few pieces (shocking I know). There might not be any room in my closet to store these new pieces, but that's not stopping me from browsing :)

Obvi I had to lead off with this beauty. Do ya'll remember the BEAUTIFUL baby blue jacket PR bought me for my bday?? Well meet its sister - the pink version :)
I want mint green to be my color this spring - so I was so excited to see this adorbs crop jacket.  Cute with jeans or with a flowy dress for work
Does anything say Spring more than flowers? Love this combo as is or as separates
When I see this dress I think: summer yachting in the south of France - "Hi, I'm on a really big boat, so talk soon"
LOVE the detailing and cut of this dress - oh and the color provides a nice pop as well
Again, the color and detailing of these shoes are perfection
LOVE LOVE the colors on this shirt!
Mint green? Check! Leather detailing? Check! Perfect for any occasion? Check Check THIS TOP!
Sorry for the mint green overdose, but I mean...how can I pass up this skirt??
I think I need this dress for all of the Saturday brunches I plan on attending this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment