Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bundle Up Dolls

The temperature is dropping!  And that means it's time to bust out the winter jackets!!! As a Floridian who only went skiing once a year, I never really owned a lot of winter gear because we never really needed it.  When I go back home to parents house during the holidays, it's so warm I can often go for a run in a tank top and shorts. SO when I moved up North I became very excited to start shopping for winter gear.  Now it's safe to say I'm good to go when any blizzards or snow storms come my way!

If you are in need of a new jacket this season, then you're in luck because I've found quite a few cute options and they're reasonable  priced! Hey- you can NEVER have too many jackets and coats right??

This is a MUST when living up north-long puffer and trimmed in fur!

SO devastated to see that this coat is recently sold out :( Does it not look like Burberry??!

Adorable duffle coat- Loving the toggle closures

This looks soo warm and yet still so fashionable!
Does this coat not say Jackie O all over it?! I mean the color, the buttons, the length- gorg

Such a classic pea coat and LOVE that it comes in so many colors! Price it a little too high for my taste, but it's JCrew- it will last you!

Another amazing short puffer from Zara- mildly obsessed with fur
Old Navy Jacket! Can you believe?! And win, win since leopard is in
I picture myself wearing this jacket during a night out on town- the leather sleeves are just so fun

No comments:

Post a Comment