Thursday, November 7, 2013

Links I Love



Everyone has them – the blogs they frequent daily, browsing for the latest fashion tips and most delicious recipes.  I myself have a few I love and actually get excited to view each day.  My go to’s are mainly about the three F’s: fashion, food, and fitness.  

My love for following blogs actually started out with the always fabulous Atlantic-Pacific.  Blair Eadie, the creator of AP, posts the absolute best outfits pretty much daily.  She wears everything from Chanel to Old Navy and pulls off pretty much any trend.  I am so grateful to NG for introducing me to her page.  Oh and did I mention that her parents happen to be PR’s parents neighbor??  From time to time, whilst at Mr. and Mrs. R’s house, I often think about what I would say to AP if I accidently bumped into her on the street (every time the words “if you ever need to donate your handbags to someone I’M YOUR GIRL!” comes to mind). 

If you like to look through blogs but are unsure of which ones to visit, let me help you out by providing the links I love.  Obvi you should continue to check mine out, but here are some other really great ones.
  
FASHION

Atlantic-Pacific

Pink Peonies
Ivory Lane
What Courtney Wore
Devon Rachel (obsessed with her apartment that's featured on her blog!)

Food


Hungry-Girl
Skinny Taste

Sally’s Baking Addiction (One of my new favs!)

Sugar Plum Blog

Picky Palate

A Little Bit of Everything 


Cupcakes and Cashmere
Six Sisters’ Stuff (I mainly follow their recipes, but they post about other things, too)

Brenda Kovar (She is Guiliana Rancic’s hair stylist. I have no idea why I follow her, but I’m captivated by her day-to-day life; photo above is her lunch...so random!)



No comments:

Post a Comment