Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DIY or BUY?

DIY projects - you either love them or you hate them.  Unfortunately, I'm not the greatest at them, but I recently have had such an urge to do one.  My friend and I send each other about 5 new DIY projects daily but have yet to start one.  That might change this weekend though!

My friend's great about finding the best DIY posts on Pinterest and then adding them to her board.  I stole a few ideas from her to share here.  They look manageable and easy enough right?? One quick trip to Michael's and Home Depot, and I'm on my way to becoming the next Martha Stewart.

Had to start off with a little bubbly! I want all of my champs bottles to be adorned in sparkles!

Looks fairly simple - get a large letter and hot glue gun different fake flowers on it

ROLL TIDE! The Pinterest description reads: Use plastic toy elephants, gold spray paint, and driftwood to make a place to hang your keys....genius!

Iron on's might be the coolest and most simplistic DIY project - all you need is the article of clothing, the iron on, and an iron
Bucket bags are back! Loving this inexpensive version from Old Navy - thinking I might use leather dye and create a mint green ombre effect?  Fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment