Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Has Sprung

Well kind of.  It's still pretty chilly out right now - but I am definitely looking forward to basking in the 71 degree weather that's supposed to hit us on Saturday.  I might wear a swimsuit all day just for the heck of it. 

With the warming temperatures, comes the excitement of what lies ahead - concerts, baseball, summer weekends spent poolside, and so much more.  I looked to Pinterest today for some new spring inspiration - lots of pastels, sparkles, and mint juleps.  Hope you are just as excited for spring time as I am! 

Loving this Asos dress and all things floral this season!
Cherry Blossoms!! Kind of a huge deal in D.C.

I have no idea why this reminds of spring, but it does.  Love that it's a DIY shelf.

PASTELS! Mint green might be my fav this spring, so this Ted Baker bag is spot on.

I currently have a collection of pink Kitchenaid appliance going so naturally I became very excited when I saw this ice cream station - the sprinkle station is like icing on the cake
My all time fav sunnies - these Ray Bans scream spring and summer!

This is my beach wear inspiration - love the casual/comfy/cute mix of this whole thing

No comments:

Post a Comment