Friday, March 14, 2014

Comin In Like a Gladiator


Spring is SLOWLY creeping in - okay very slowly, but I still get excited about the thought of warmer weather, sun tans, and sandals.  Being a Florida and moving up north provided me with the opportunity to step up my boot game and I'm grateful for that.  But now I'm ready for my feet to free and to transition into sandal mode. 


Making its rounds again this spring/summer are the gladiator sandals.  Thanks to Bloomingdales, I recently found some amazing options I'm lusting for. Strap on your shoes ladies because it's go time!

 Loving the gold accent of these Sam Edelman sandals
Can you tell I love black and gold together? Oh and studs? ASH Oasis

The studs on the straps make these even better! Tip of the cap to you Edelman

Because why the hell not - if you're going to go gladiator, go all the way! Stuart Weitzman

I have absolutely no idea where I would wear these beautiful Michael Kors gold wedges, but I have a feeling everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment