Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Fun

Happy Friday!!! Anyone else beyond excited for the weekend?! I know I am.  Because of the excitement, I've decided to post some things I'm currently loving - to keep the cheerfulness going!  Hope you had a great week and hope you have an even better weekend!

You guys - it's finally happening!!! I own this beautiful bar cart thanks to PR's amazing sister.  I'm still currently decorating it and adding finishing touches, but thought I would finally share an update since I've been talking about it since, hmmmm, last September??

How gorgeous are these black Zara pumps? 

HELLO SPRING! Let's see - leopard + neon colors + sandals = I need immediately. Thanks again Zara
Labeled "Mom's Banana Bread" on Pinterest - my mom makes the BEST banana bread, so seeing this makes me miss her even more
I'm over seasonal depression! I want to feel the sun, I want to lay on this patio, and I want to swim in the blue/green water!
Having a rough day - looked down at my feet and felt a smidge bit better seeing these sparkly bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment