Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Is Your Butt Comfy?

This past weekend I ventured over to Tysons Corner Mall to do a little shopping.  Not searching for anything in particular - more to check out the President's Day sales.  Of course, not searching for anything in particular, always leads to buying something in the end. BUT I must say PR and I's purchases were absolutely needed and are so amazing!

One store I have to stop by while there is Z Gallerie.  It's a furniture store that I am absolutely OBSESSED with.  Every piece in the store is exactly my taste and style and I want to buy everything immediately - of course if funds were endless. I currently live in a two bedroom apartment and most of the furniture that I do own comes from Z Gallerie - my favorites being my headboard and a beautiful silver Eiffel Tower Candle (sounds cheesy but is a cute decorating piece).

I love looking at furniture and thinking of decorating ideas.  I can't wait to have a place of my own so that I can decorate it exactly how I want! Some people's outlook on furniture is, "Is it comfortable to sit on?"  Mine is a little different - while I love comfort and want my future guests to be comfortable, I'm all about look.  I want pieces that are pretty to look, so pretty that you don't really want to sit on them.  I'm a bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to things like that anyways, so it works right?? 

Below are pictures of what PR and I walked away with and pictures of furniture I hope to walk away with one day!

Sorry - know you saw this on all social media accounts, but is this America themed puffer jacket by The North Face not the most amazing thing you've seen?? If you love America you should get one, too!

Because the vests did not prove how American we are - PR had to YOLO these backpacks, and I am SO glad he did!
Obvi you already know about my leopard obsession, so when I saw this bag I knew it immediately needs to be on my arm.  This Tory Burch bag is so great for transitioning seasons and for everyday wear!

Z Gallerie Finds
This coffee table is everything! Gold, cute pattern, mirror top, amazing

Loving the mix of color in this picture - that champagne and blue look so great together!

Um this trunk style coffee table is so major.  I love that it's the perfect mix of masculine and feminine

This screams comfy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment