Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lust List: Falling For These Fall Items



Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons.  The drop in temperature means it’s time for sweaters, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes (I know, I know so cliché but I don’t care!), football games, apple picking, baking, and so much more!  One thing I look forward to the most is unpacking my fall and winter clothes. Growing up in Florida meant I only ever wore sandals, flip flops, open toed shoes, sneakers, and soccer cleats. The minute I moved up north my fall and winter collections started growing rapidly- from boots, to Patagonia’s, to down puff jackets lined with fur (oh and throw in a side of cute leather gloves). This fall (and this past summer, spring and winter) it’s all about leather- I can’t get enough of it! Crimson leather pencil skirt, black leather leggings, snowy white leather crop top…don’t mind if I do!

I put together a list of some things I’m craving this season. Not ready for summer to end? I suggest moving to Florida where the sun is always shining :)
QUILTED ANKLE HIGH HEEL BOOT
Buying immediately- quilted details are the best (Zara)

HIGH HEEL ANKLE BOOT
Recent purchase- can’t wait to wear with jeans and leggings (Zara)




Excursion quilted vest in camo
In case I go on any excursions (J. Crew)

Duchess stone bracelet
This paired with a menswear gold watch=arm candy heaven (J. Crew)

Quilted tack jacket
A crimson quilted jacket?! Kind of a must for Bama game day in Tuscaloosa (J. Crew)
Image 7 of SYNTHETIC LEATHER PENCIL SKIRT from Zara
If purchased, I will probably wear this every day (Zara)

I’m not vegan, but that doesn’t mean my skirt shouldn’t be (Anthropology)


The ultimate handbag this and every other season. Loving the look of winter white with black (Celine)


If I’m not in leather or fur, I’m living in my Patagonia Re-Tool Pullover (Patagonia)

A PSL- because I’m going to need one after all of this shopping. And I’m also pretty nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment