Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Activities



Friday night the MntGreenMachine team had our second softball double header series.  This is the fourth softball league I’ve played in and they are so fun.  I’m actually horrible at softball- I can’t hit very far and I always end up playing the position no one ever hits to, but for some reason I still love it!  Not only did we win both games, but I also walked away with my farthest hit in my softball career.  Unfortunately PR couldnt play because he recently tore his ACL playing basketball :( Thank goodness our team is good because I’m kind of a sore loser. 


“Batter up, I’m the first to swing”- Nelly

 

@MntGreenMachine team photo after our league victory!


Acting like I’m playing catcher. Yes, I actually stand the whole time.



Saturday was a pretty lazy day. I went to the usual spin class in the morning (except the teacher was new- she spoke very broken English and played french music pretty much the entire time, but her class kicked my butt). Did anyone catch the amazing 48 hour Banana Republic sale on Saturday?! Everything- sale and non sale- was an extra 40% off. They currently have the cutest Houndstooth items so I had to check it out! #RollTide In the afternoon I helped PR walk his parents dogs while they were gone for the weekend. I think I enjoy the walks more than the dogs do- the walk around this pond in their neighborhood which is so pretty. Then PR and I picked up some dinner (um if you havent tried DiGiorno pizza yet I recommend doing so) and had an evening filled with Crimson Tide football.

Sunday was jam packed. I’ve recently become addicted to everything bar carts.  I’m desperate to find the perfect napkins, florals, champagne flutes, pitcher, and so on and so on.  I finally narrowed down my bar cart options and decided on this Target beauty.  Thinking about spray painting it a glossy gold.  I headed over to Home Goods- I knew I could find some great things for half the price. Let's just say I found a few things! I called my mom immediately to tell her, which she then asked "do you have your bar cart yet?" Minor details 



This bar cart started my obsession and is my inspiration!

 
Sneak Peek at some of the HG goodies

Sunday night was Taco- NFL Football night. Ever since I tried the Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell I've had a craving. Wouldnt it be great if Taco Bell came out with a "DIY" taco kit which included the Doritos Tacos???

No comments:

Post a Comment