Monday, September 16, 2013

My Country Concert Kind Of Summer

Jean Jacket (Hollister circa 1999); Peplum Top (Zara); Jeans (J Crew); PR's Jacket (The North Face)


For my birthday this year I received the gift that keeps on giving- WMZQ Summer Concert Series tickets. Basically, tickets to about 7 country concerts throughout the summer. Simply put, they were so much fun! This past weekend was Jason Aldean and I would highly recommend seeing him in concert if you get the opportunity.


Tailgating before Tim McGraw! I think I lost my voice that night from singing too loud.
Dress (Zara); Sunglasses (Ray-Ban); PR's Sun's Out Guns Out Tank (Rowdy Gentleman)


On our way to another concert- riding in style on the Boomerang Bus.
Pink Shorts (J Crew); Blank tank (J Crew)
Thanks PR for the gift that kept on giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment