Wednesday, December 18, 2013

For The Guys

Ever notice how most guys are extremely hard to buy for??  I needed to buy presents for my dad, my brother, and my boyfriend and each one was harder to buy for than the next.  I asked my brother what he wanted for Christmas and he literally told me socks. SOCKS?????  That's the most boring gift ever, that's a stocking stuffer gift.  What's my dad say?  I don't need anything - I've got everything I need right here (points at the family).  Okay, true dad BUT I still want to buy you presents. 

I think the main problem with all three of them is that if they really want something they'll just go out and buy it.  Case in point- PR recently buying three pairs of sneakers....really??? You couldn't wait until Christmas or share that idea with someone else who is desperate to buy you a good present??  And the same is true for my brother and dad.  So, this year I had to really think outside the box.

I love buying presents for other people, and I am beyond excited for everyone to open their gifts.  My ultimate goal is for them to be excited about it.  Ladies, if you're struggling to buy the guy in your life the perfect gift, hopefully my gift guide will help with any last minute ideas!

For the Tech Guy
The Jambox- if your guy likes listening to music at all this is the gift for him, trust me!

Beats by Dre- again,the perfect gift for a guy who likes music, travels, etc. I know multiple guys who have these and love them

The Apple TV seems like the greatest invention to me:
it plays digital content from the iTunes Store, Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Flickr, iCloud, MLB.tv, Mac OS X or Windows (and SO MUCH MORE) computer running iTunes on an enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen television.
The Guy Who Likes to Look Nice

The Trunk Club- Hand selected clothing for men, done online, shipped to their house=genius

Cuff Links are never a bad way to go- and personalized ones are so great!

A shoe shine kit is great for the guy who likes shoes and cares about keeping them nice.  This kit is even so great for traveling

Yes, these are Uggs and guys can be scared of Uggs. HOWEVER- I gave these to my dad last year for Christmas and he wears them around the house pretty much every day. AND since they're Uggs they are still in great shape!
For the Athletic/Sports Guy

If your guy is into sports there's a good chance he already owns his favorite sports teams jersey.  My bro has this Manning jersey and PR has one for every sport.  If he doesn't I would recommend getting him one. I even proudly wear my Cruz jersey every Sunday.

LOVE this Nike Tom Tom watch.  Is your guy into fitness and does he like sleek looking watches? Clearly this is the gift for him

Thanks to my bro for introducing me to these (your welcome PR for the new gift).  These technically should fall under the "Guy who likes to look nice" category because these socks are Nike dress socks- not meant to be used as gym socks.  Comfort and style in one!

Activity gifts are my favorite!! Memories last so much longer than socks and shoe polish- so why not take the guy in your life to dinner and a game?  Currently in season- football, basketball, and hockey!

Have an outdoorsy guy on your hands?  This cute survivor kit comes with a handy water bottle stuffed with a whistle, compass, poncho, first-aid kit, flashlight, and other essentials.  Let's hope bug spray is also included!


No comments:

Post a Comment