Monday, December 23, 2013

TWO DAYS!!!!

Can you believe??? Two days until Christmas!! To get even more in the spirit, I really wanted to spend this past weekend do "Christmasy things".  So, I did some more holiday shopping and baking!  My evening last night was filled with cookie decorating and watching Elf.  To top it off, PR and I exchanged gifts!! He went above and beyond per usual AND his family spoiled me with presents, too- I've already had the best Christmas and it hasn't even technically started!

As I mentioned before, I am so excited to head back to my parents house to see family and friends.  My family always hosts a huge Christmas Eve party and it's always a blast- LOTS of fun, signature Christmas Cocktails, and games galore.  I'm looking so forward to tomorrow night!  This truly is the best time of the year, so wishing you and yours the happiest of holidays!

LOVE decorating cookies!
My little decorating set-up! It's not Christmas until I've watched Elf

THANK YOU PR for this amazing food processor!! Last night I made peanut and almond butter!! Next, I want to make hummus

Also received this bad boy- The Pioneer Woman Cooks. The recipes in this book look to-die-for.  Thinking I might try to make the mac and cheese first
I created the signature cocktail last year- The Mistletoe!
Me and the boys at the Christmas Eve party last year!

@salspals33 at his finest! (those are marshmallows in his mouth) The games we play are actually very fun- especially after a few mistletoe's! 
Did you watch the I Am Britney Jean documentary last night on E!?  I missed it but ya'll know I plan to wacth it the minute I have time. I've been obsessed with B Spears for as long as I can remember, so seeing her performance in Vegas is on the top of my bucket list

No comments:

Post a Comment