Friday, December 20, 2013

Hello Cinderella

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!! I truly cannot believe how fast time has flown.  It feels like just yesterday that I was visiting family in New York for Thanksgiving, and now I'm heading home to Orlando soon for the holiday.  I haven't been back to Orlando in a year...yup that's correct - one year! The other day my brother sent me a picture of my dad decked out in his Giants gear watching the game, and I didn't even recognize my parent's living room - new furniture, etc. so I am so excited to return home to see them and see how much has changed. I'm also looking forward to seeing my best friend who recently got engaged! I've been friends with her since we were three and I haven't seen her in so long! I love the holidays for so many reasons, one being that it's truly the best time to reconnect with family and friends! 

One other thing I'm looking forward to is PR visiting.  He's been to my parents house before but only for a short weekend. So, this time around we're doing it big - Magic game, Disney, MGM, Islands of Adventure, Margaritaville and so much more! Every year MGM does this huge, crazy lights display throughout the park and it's seriously so amazing.  They hire this family from out of state who obviously specializes in Christmas lights and decorations.  They even sync it up to music.  I've only been once, about 4 years ago, so I'm so excited to go back. 

Cinderella's Castle at night...my future house?! 



Part of the MGM Lights- CAN'T WAIT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment