Friday, December 13, 2013

Girls Gift Guide...Or Mine?!

Still haven't bought your mom, sister, girlfriend, girl crush, grandma, or girl your stalking a gift?? Don't feel blindsided - I got your back!  If I could make putting together gift guides my job I totally would.  This post was extremely fun for me.  I could fantasy shop ALL DAY (this simply means I pick items that I would buy in  heart beat should I have an endless bank account).

Below is a guide categorized by the everyday girl - the athletic chic, the beauty queen, the stylista, the bag hoarder, and so on.  So, if you're like me you're a little bit of each...meaning choose one item from each category and you're good to go :)

The Athletic Chic
Do these not have Missoni for Nike written all over them?! I'm Obsessed! These would step up my shoe game to a whole new level

Tried this on in the store- SO cute and extremely comfortable

kind of love how funky these are!
The Beauty Queen
LOVE LOVE all of Bobbi Brown products...pay a little more and it goes a long way trust me!

SO important to have great make up brushes! These too go a long way

If you read fashion magazine at all, then you've heard of the Mason Pearson brush.  Never owned one, but kinda dying to
This Essie nail polish set is so great! I love a good variety
This scent is absolute HEAVEN.  I want Miss Dior to be my signature scent...so don't steal it please :)

Recently smelled this Viktor and Rolf perfume in a magazine and it too smelled like heaven

 The Stocking Stuffers/Gifts for Your Girls that are Friends

CANNOT go wrong with a candle, especially one this pretty

A Miniemergency Kit?!?! Genius!! All of those great items fits in the cute little pouch.

The Foodie
Google Eataly immediately. If you ever visit NYC you have stop there! Or if you don't have time, pick up this amazing gift basket from Eataly.

HUGE fan of all Kitchenaid products. So when I recently started craving making my own peanut butter and hummus, I found this great product to use!
For health reasons, I started becoming a vegan the past couple of weeks and am loving fresh juices and smoothies.  This Vitamix is the KING of blenders
The Fashionista
Can go wrong with a little sheer. Zara always does it to perfection.

Also can't go wrong with a nice puff vest like this one from J.Crew. AND it comes it so many color options!

I like these booties and I cannot lie

Kind of loving over the knee boots this season
Hot Pink and with a bow?!? Well done Kate Spade

My mom recently bought these and I'm beyond obsessed! LOVE tortoise and love the frames

On my wish list! Head over heels for these sunnies..so good they've appeared on multiple posts

I'm noticing a pattern here...This Tory Burch handbag made another list because it's SNAKESKIN WITH A TASSEL

Also another item I would like to steal from my mom. This Michele watch is a wardrobe staple and great for transitioning from day to night


Lucite is one of my fav matierals! This J.Crew blinged out cuff is major

HELLO STATEMENT NECKLACE!
The Homebody
LOVE LOVE this whole line from Target. Will go great with my bar cart!

Another matching glass


This is one of those fantasy items - This Hermes Blanket is just beyond beautiful.  One day I will own this blanket...there i said it!
 Gifts for Your Girlfriend's Mom/Hostess Gift

There are some people who don't like receiving flowers; however, you can't go wrong with a beautiful floral arrangement. There are more parties around the holidays, so it's great to be able to display beautiful floral arrangements

A personalized Christmas platter...what's better?! And it's great to be able to say to your guest, "Oh So and So got me this platter!"

A personalized cheese tray is also a great hostess gift.  One of the best appetizers ever is a beautiful cheese and cracker display, so this is ideal!

No comments:

Post a Comment