Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like....

CHRISTMAS!!!!! Have you seen that episode of Modern Family where Claire goes ALL OUT for Halloween? It's her favorite holiday, so she literally goes overboard with decorations, costumes, candy, etc.  Well that's how I feel about Christmas.  When I eventually have my own place and the space to store decorations, I plan to go CRAY! But since I share a smaller two bedroom apartment I decided to just add a few things...just prepping for the future!

NG actually does an amazing Christmas corner in her apartment, which kind of inspired my tree set up.  This year I also received some decorations from my Grandma which means so much to me.  My dad and my aunts sold my Grandma's house this year, so she's handing down a lot of things, so when she said I was welcome to some of the decorations she had left over I immediately jumped at the opportunity. Also, this past Sunday PR decided to surprise me with a Gingerbread Village to make which obviously made me almost cry tears of joy and excitement.

Up next on my agenda is baking Christmas cookies and watching Elf, The Grinch, and You've Got Mail (technically this last one is not a Christmas movie, however I've only ever watched it during Christmas time and I absolutely love it!) Oh and HUGE thanks to PR's sister for sharing this holiday event with me - HAVE to go tomorrow, they're offering free massages, free blowouts, AND Christmas decoration booths!

This makes me so happy!

Obvi should've been an interior designer

Everything's better with icicle lights - can you guess what show is on?!

All of the lights....

Passed down from my Grandma - was going to hang it on my front door but was really nervous someone might steal it for some reason - because everyone's dying for a hanging Santa

Started my little Christmas corner- now thankfully I have everyone's presents underneath the tree (I finished my Christmas shopping!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment