Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Balls and Baked Goods

Super Bowl is right around the corner, so for me this means it's time to start researching some new, fun, and festive recipes for any potential game day activities.  My company is also hosting a pot luck in the Super Bowl theme, so this is also a great excuse for me to try something new. In the past, I've seen some really cute football themed ideas - brownies in the shape of footballs, guacamole made into a field, etc.  So I've turned to Pinterest to get some inspiration.  Here are some of my favs...

Love these cupcakes and they look relatively easy to make (or so I think)

Love this new take on a layer dip - they lines are made out of sour cream!

OMG this looks heavenly, and I bet tastes even better!

I am OBSESSED with fruit salads-I can eat it day and night, so really want to try to make this.  Might need PR's carving assistance with this one

A mini hot dog inside of a corn muffin??? Win, win for everyone

LOVE monkey breads (shout out to NG who makes an amazing version), so this pepperoni pizza version might become a go to

This pizza is so simple and yet so cute! Just line up the pepperonis to make a football shape and then the mozz cheese becomes the laces

Now this is the mother ship...One day I strive to recreate something similar! For now, I'll stick to my dips

No comments:

Post a Comment