Friday, January 17, 2014

Vacanza

I've been feeling a little tired and sick this week, so naturally I can't stop thinking about a warm tropical vacation.  I LOVE to travel and feel so lucky to have traveled to so many great places with my family.  There are still so many cities and countries I am dying to visit - my before death bucket list if you will.  So, if you are somewhere cold like I am, then do yourself a favor and start dreaming about the top five places I want to visit next. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

 Bora Bora

Pretty sure Corona flew to Bora Broa to film their advertisements

Does this picture even need an explanation?? You can litrally jump off of your porch into the water..yes please!

 Santorini, Greece
The white houses with the blue roofs located on the side of a mountain are picture perfect

A little slice of heaven??
 Ibiza
I've heard this is one of the best places to go for great beaches and the best parties

 St. Tropez, France

Can't you picture me on a yacht with Diddy or Jay-Z just cruising the coast? Well I can! This is a hotspot for celebs, with beautiful beaches and beautiful people
Phuket, Thailand
The minute I heard PR's uncle and aunt have a house in Thailand I immediately created a savings account titled "Money Saved for Trip to Thailand".  Not only do I love Thai food, but the beaches and scenery there are unbelievable

This is what I picture some of the houses in Thailand to look like.  In Eat, Pray, Love Julie Roberts went to Bali to find balance.  I think that's exactly what I would find in Thailand!



No comments:

Post a Comment