Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Is it Spring Yet?!

So if you've been watching the news lately and/or live up north you already know about snow storm Janus.  She moved herself on in quite quickly - Monday it was nice and sunny, a cool 58 degrees.  Come Tuesday we get hit with about 4-6 inches of snow, and today it's in the negatives with the wind chill.  Are you dreaming about Spring and Summer, too??  I can't help but think of sunnier times, pastel dresses, neon nails, bronzed skin shimmering in the sun.  And speaking of pastel dresses, New York fashion week is right around the corner.  I can not wait to see brightly colored prints and floral ensembles.  I've seen a few pieces I'm loving so far, so thought I would share them with you - just in case you need something to brighten up your day. 

Every girl needs to own one neon pink item!

THANK YOU Peter Pilotto

Valentine's Day is right around the corner - loving the skirt.

I saw this dress recently on Pink Peonies blog.  In this picture I'm not a fan, but on Pink Peonies I love it!

This Zara jacket combines two amazing things for Spring - pastels and leather

LOVE the zipper detail on this Zara top

Wedges are the best for spring and summer and these Tory Burch wedges are so functional

I feel like I need to go on safari again while wearing this J.Crew necklace.  Pair it with a simple white tee and some jean shorts and you're G2G

No comments:

Post a Comment