Thursday, January 9, 2014

SHOES!

If you didn't receive an email from Bloomingdale's today then SUCKS FOR YOU! I'm only kidding... Today only Bloomies is offering an extra 20% shoes already on sale-just enter the code: SHOES20.  Not sure which ones to buy simply because there are so  many to choose from? Don't worry dolls, here are some of my favs.

You can never go wrong with a leopard print smoking show
These are so cute!! Can I pull them off? Probz not, but they would look cute displayed in my closet
Don't these Rachel Roy pumps scream summer?! Loving black and blue together, so pair them with a cute LBD
Recently snagged these amaze Vince Camuto boots...super comfy, and love the over the knee look
Girly girl?? these Kate Space flats are the best!
Moto boots are everything this winter - Rachel Roy hit the nail on the head with these
Can you tell I'm thinking about spring/summer?! These are SO cute- well played Kate Spade
SORRY- these are NOT on sale, but I couldn't not include them.  THANK YOU GUCCI FOR THESE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment