Monday, January 27, 2014

Pretty Sure I Deserve A Grammy, Too

I started out my Golden Globes Best Dressed post with - Did anyone watch the Golden Globes last night?  And I'll do the same for the Grammy's - did anyone watch last night?  Here's what I saw: the red carpet E! pre-show, B and Jay's opening performance (KILLED IT!), and Taylor Swift's performance (agreed with everyone regarding the cray seizure moves she was doing on stage - no Taylor, not cute).  The fashion at the Grammy's, in my opinion, is always more fun and more daring than other award shows.  Per usual, I had my likes and dislikes.  Here's my list in case you missed it.

Giuliana Rancic
I put G first because I think Alex Perry might be my new fav dress designer.  I first fell in love with his work when Sandra Bullock beautifully wore two of his dresses (see below) - then G Rancic whips out this beauty and I'm officially in love


Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
 
I am OBSESSED with this couple - she's hilar and his songs make me cry hysterically and want to be in love, the perfect combo.  Her column dress is perfection on her and looks so sharp in that suit



Ciara
Again with the stars looking amazing whilst preggy - Ciara kills it in dress and her bump is just a delightful addition 

Queen B
Who poses like that and gets away with it?? Seriously - imagine yourself out to brunch and you want to take a pic with your girlfriends - BAM Beyonce pose! This dress was made for her..it's one of the dresses you don't want to take off at the end of the night because it's so pretty

Miranda Lambert 
To be honest, I'm not dying over this dress but DANG does Miranda Lambert look amazing or what?! She's been public about recently losing weight and girlfriend surly did.  Oh and love the vintage Hollywood look on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment