Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hey, Watch Out

I have always been a big watch fan and feel naked when I'm not wearing one.  I typically stick to my routine, switching back and forth between my gold and silver watches according to outfits/moods. Lately, however, I'm loving some new, different options. I know they say a girl can never have enough shoes, but does that saying fit for watches as well?  I could definitely see myself sporting all of the watches below - one for each day of the week?  Might be a little much.

I feel like everyone has the same tortoise Michael Kors watch, so I love that this one is different.  Also LOVE the face of the watch and it's slightly masculine look

Love this Michael Kors version as well - would pair so nicely with some of my gold bangles
Loving this Marc by Marc Jacobs watch - really digging leather bands and petite watches. This watch screams classy lady
Oh hello Spring - Marc Jacobs is ready for you with this super cute pastel blue watch
Sporty, classy, trendy, functional - this Michele watch has it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment