Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Best Dressed

Did you guys watch the Golden Globes this past weekend?  Don't worry, I didn't either.  BUT I did watch some of the red carpet pre-show and of course looked at endless pics of the best and worst dressed. I have to say, it wasn't that hard for me to put together the list of best dressed considering I wasn't dying over too many dresses this time.  I know you care about my opinion and my opinion clearly matters in the fashion world, so I put together a list of the top 5 best dressed according to me.

Margot Robbie
She is so stunningly beautiful! This dress on her is absolutely flawless- and to think she's only 23!!!!!!
 Olivia Wilde
I mean..... Not too many people can pull off a floor length green sparkly gown, let alone when you're pregnant.
 Catt Sadler
This dress is so unbelievably gorgeous and fits her body so well...I guess that's what happens when you have a dress custom made
 Kate Beckinsale
I think she would look pretty wearing a brown paper bag. But loving this silver metallic dress on her!

Do I LOVE this dress? Not really, but Sofia made my top 5 list because 1. She's wearing something other than a tight, body hugging dress and it looks great on her 2.I do LOVE the necklace with her dress

No comments:

Post a Comment