Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bama Prezzies


I’m kind of mildly obsessed with all Bama merchandise – I love plates, t-shirts, sweatshirts, koozies, lanyards – you name it I love it!  So while I was in Tuscaloosa this past weekend, I HAD to do a little shopping.   Shopping for Bama gear while in Tuscaloosa only happens every other year, so you know I had to take advantage!


This sweatshirt is actually an earlier Christmas gift from PR.  I am more than obsessed with it, if that’s even possible. It’s insanely comfortable and warm and goes great with leggings, pants, or even shorts. The store we stopped by, Expeditions, had quite the variety.  Some had Alabama on the back, some said sorority letters, but I think my Roll Tide version is the best! And how cute is the little elephant on the front.


Even though I still have not purchased my bar cart doesn’t mean I shouldn’t pick up things for it as I see them.  That’s why I had to grab these amazing Roll Tide styrofoam cups and cute Crimson Tide cocktail napkins. Now my guests can enjoy their drinks without having to worry about breaking a glass!


I also about a koozie that was a total YOLO move.  As PR and I were headed to pick up pulled pork nachos, we stopped by one of the many tables of Bama fans selling Bama merchandise.  I picked up the koozie and a pair of great Bama kroakies for just $5….can you belive??! Deal and steal.  Let’s just say I walked out a winner.

This summer I  went on two beach vacations and went to about 10 outdoor concerts, and every time I went I felt like I was missing something….until I saw this Bama cooler.  Is it not the best thing?? It keeps your drinks and food cold, it folds nicely to pack into a suitcase and/or car, it’s decorated to perfection….ANOTHER WIN WIN?? I think so!
SO excited to pack mimosas and snacks in this bad boy!
For this last prezzie I need to thank a few people: Tates for ordering the cutest stuff, Bama coaches for giving these to alumni, the SEC for being the greatest, and for our football team for raking in enough money for other sports to enjoy.  This Nike pullover is insanely comfy and it has the built in hand warmers which will be put to use soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment