Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Laugh A Lot Wednesday




As I previously mentioned, every Wednesday I receive an email that contains the link to the hump day commercial. Every single Wednesday it makes me laugh.  For this post I decided to share some of my fav YouTube videos that have literally made me laugh-out-loud. Just a warning though- all sense of humors are not the same.


Watched this one in college roughly 1 million times.  It’s still one of my favorites because hey bacon is good for me, too.

One of my all-time favorite JT skits on SNL

Sorry for another JT skit, but all of the "ville" skits are so amazing!

Obsessed with all of Dom Mazzetti’s videos thanks to PR and his roommates #YOLO


How can you not love these commercials??? 


Went to college in Alabama, so this one hits home #RollTide @CrackHead




No comments:

Post a Comment