Friday, October 11, 2013

Currently Craving



We all have them- the list of items we would purchase in a heartbeat, in a blink of the eye should we have endless funds and a no limit bank account.  I personally like to sometimes stare at these items, hoping that if I stare long enough or view them multiple times a day they will just appear in my closet.  Creepy I realize- and nope it hasn’t worked yet. 

I don’t know if it’s because Christmas is only 75 days away (thank you Christmas Countdown app), but lately I’ve been in a shopping (or should I say browsing mood).  I put together a list of items that I am currently loving and craving. And should I magically win the lottery, discover a trust fund I never knew I had, or stumble across a money tree, these items will find a permanent home- my closet!


Love how clean and stream lined this duvet from Pottery Barn is.  My head board is pretty ornate, so this simple and comfy duvet would go great

 Mildly obsessed with these Ray-Bans.  PR can attest that I’ve tried them on approx 20 times


LEATHER LINED LEAPORD CAPE-LET…can it get any better?? This Ann Taylor cape-let is a MUST for Fall


I’ve seen this clear table/desk from CB2 in two different blogs- one used as a desk, one as an entry way table. Equally obsessed with both ideas

 
I want to live in these Zara boots- I want to hug them and wear them everyday and tell them how beautiful they are


Wait, can I live in these Zara flats, too??

 

Saw this in Anthropologie and immediately had to have it for my bar cart!



LUSTING, NEEDING, WANTING this dress for New Year’s Eve… ASOS please get more sizes in!


Recently saw this beauty at Bloomingdale's.  Loving the purple color for fall.  Great for work and/or play


I am obsessed with my juicer, but I hear this Vitamix takes juicing to a whole other level


Because hey, a girl can dream right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment