Thursday, October 3, 2013

Throw It Back- Literally and Figuratively



Today’s marks the first day of the Post Season for the Dodgers.  In honor of tonight’s game, I decided to put together a Throwback Thursday post- my trip down baseball memory lane.  I’ve grown up in a baseball family, so the number of pictures I can provide for #TBT is endless.  Baseball has always been a huge part of my life- it’s my dad and brother’s career, my summer activity, my first real internship, it’s the sport I know the most about and want to know even more about.  Baseball is a part of my life and always will be. 

During labor the doctor asked my dad if he wanted to get his glove and "catch" me. It literally started from the beginning

Backyard BP with my bro....because there is no off season

First event I helped plan...on the Blue Jays field

Attended Twins opening weekend- Bro's MLB debut


Spring Training Game- the convenience of living in FL
White Sox game...love chicago!



Nats park- absolutely nothing like it

First Nats playoff game



This guy started it all for me...he sits in these seats ran or shine..and maybe snow

Opening weekend of the 2013 Nationals Season

Presidents' Race at Nats Park

First Dodgers game at Reds park



My two college roommates and I
Hoping to see more fireworks in late October!

No comments:

Post a Comment